Canu is a fork of the Celera Assembler designed for high-noise single-molecule sequencing (such as the PacBio RSII or Oxford Nanopore MinION). You can download a release. If you encounter any issues, please report them using the github issues page.
- Quick Start - no experience or data required, download and assemble Escherichia coli today!
- FAQ - Frequently asked questions
- Canu tutorial - a gentle introduction to the complexities of canu.
- Canu pipeline - what, exactly, is canu doing, anyway?
- Canu Parameter Reference - all the paramters, grouped by function.
- Canu Command Reference - all the commands that canu runs for you.
- Canu History - the history of the Canu project.